It’s a New Year!! I can hardly believe that we are entering 2018. This past year has flown by. Below is a list of the top twelve books that I read this year. There are definitely more favorites but if I didn’t stop at twelve my list would just keep on going. I am not putting them in any particular order.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- Ruby Red Kerstin Gier
- Roar by Cora Carmack
- Scarlet by A. C Gaughen
- The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalo
- It by Stephen King
Happy New Year!!!!